Create a Story Premise
A story premise is quick and to the point. It explains the story in one sentence. The premise gives you, your story, direction. You know which path to take, confusion is side-stepped and story over-lapping disappears. A map is formed when a story premise comes alive. Avoid the confusion of stumbling into wrong turns, and ending-up on similar streets. Stick to the map, premise, and finish writing the story faster.
2. Too much ambition ends in cheating, exposure and destruction.
3. Good or bad, you receive back what you send out.
4. Stealing starts lying, drama and chaos.
2. Ambition takes effort.
3. Karma, good or bad, returns.
4. Stealing leads to other crimes.