Start Writing

Start Writing
Stop Writer's Block

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Long Ago

I interviewed for a job.

"Can we still call you by your first name?"
Someone joked.

My feelings? It was just a job.

I arrived for work.

Women were in power. We were
stripped into groups.

Sexual advances flew every which
way. I ducked all of them. So, I
was blacklisted.

Mz. Manager kept writing vile things
on my evalutions.

Work left on my desk could be found
behind anything. Co-workers refused
to answer work related questions.

People stopped talking when I
walked into the break-room.

Top management did Mz. Manager's
bidding. I was fired.

******

I have written a novel with accounts
of various situations that happened
stirred in.

I have to thank the Philadelphia Police
who heard my crys for help, and
responded.

Still, I forgive those who tried to
crush me. No, I wouldn't socialize
with them. I hold no ill feelings
in that I dont want to get anyone
back.

It is freeing to forgive, allows one
to move forward.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The Writer

The Writer
Word Master-Pieces

Labels