Start Writing

Start Writing
Stop Writer's Block

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ugly Betty Actor Hacks Mother To Death

Have a question? Agree, disagree,
with me? Leave me your opinion.


An actor wielding an ornate Freemason
sword hacked his mother to death early
yesterday in their Brooklyn apartment
while screaming out Bible passages/Masonic
references, police and witnesses stated.

"Repent! Repent! Repent!" Michael Brea,
shouted at his 55-year-old mother, Yannick,
during his explosion and the killing at their
Prospect Heights apartment, neighbors explained.

The Masonic sword was 3-feet long and was
for ceremonial use, per police sources.

Brea, 31, had roles in "Ugly Betty" and the
movie "Step Up 3D," was heard yelling about
the "architect of the universe," a term used
by Freemasons to refer to a supreme being.

"He kept chanting, 'Repent!'" Greg Clare, who
lives below the Breas. "He kept asking her if
she believed in Jesus Christ, if she believed
in God. She was yelling, 'Help me! Help me!'"

He was taken to Bellevue Hospital for psychiatric
evaluation, but said, "When I looked at my mother,
I saw the devil."

Source: http://newsblaze.com/story/20101124135937writ.nb/topstory.html

1 comment:

Blog Archive

The Writer

The Writer
Word Master-Pieces

Labels