Start Writing

Start Writing
Stop Writer's Block

Monday, June 3, 2013

The Ingredient For Successful Businesses

The ingredient for successful businesses: customers. Customers hold a business together as well as help it grow. The primary concern of a business owner, big /small or online/off, must be customers. Without customers, you have no business.

The manner in which you/your employees interact with customers determines success. Yes, your customer service.

Customer service involves assisting, providing problem resolution and support.

I had a problem, for example, of not receiving a mattress that should've been delivered along with the bed frame.

The delivery guys called the store. I was asked to get on the phone. The employee volunteered to bring it to me. I agreed.

The manager wanted to speak to me. He spoke, but didn't help.

The manager didn't need to get on the phone. The employee had assisted, solved the problem with the right amount of support. I would've been a customer for life until Mr. Manager jumped on the phone to say nothing. I was done with the store, and found the needed mattress at Ikea.

My Question: How many others had the manager treated unprofessionally?

Good customer service means addressing the problem quickly, and getting repeat business.

Clearly, a professional acting business knows the ingredient for a successful business.

It's important, for all businesses, to remember the ingredient for success.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The Writer

The Writer
Word Master-Pieces

Labels