Start Writing

Start Writing
Stop Writer's Block

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pharmacy At Mt. Pleasant

I called the pharmacy for a second refill on a
prescription.

"They not goin' to pay for it. You had a thirty-
day supply."

"They? I paid out of my pocket."

"They will pay in 'bout three weeks."

"I have six left. Is it possible that I wasn't
given the whole supply?"

"Ya betta go find 'em. Ya ain't pay out yer
pocket."

I insisted payment came out of my pocket.
I called my health care agent. I was told
payment was filed, but reversed. So,
records show payment was made.

Question: Would it had mattered if
my condition was life
threatening?
I wondered if the pharmacy did not
give me the full prescription, where
was the rest of it? How many others
have had their medications stolen?

However, possible story ideas swirled
around my mind.

One male employee kept a diary
of what actually happened to the
missing meds. They were sold on
the street. A fellow employee
found out, and he was murdered.

An essay, perhaps, on how the
pharmacy's employee lied about me
paying cash for the prescription.

This is proof writers have access
to ideas from living life.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The Writer

The Writer
Word Master-Pieces

Labels