Start Writing

Start Writing
Stop Writer's Block

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Death Will Knock

Have a question? Agree, disagree,
with me? Leave me your opinion.

Death Comes For Us All
Death knocks at every door, sooner
or later. It doesn't matter if you're
a CEO, leader, baker or candle-stick
maker. Sometimes in human opinion,
death knocks too early.

It can be reasoned that death is
merciful, even relieves suffering.
Perhaps, death is better for the
terminally ill.

Death has no patience for survivors
or mourners. Death claims and departs.
Death turns a deaf ear to pleas for
more time.


Where there is a thread of life, talk
and tell people how you feel. Often,
death surprises.

Cry for a love one, let it out. It's
all right. Don't be afraid to bring
that emotion to the surface. You'll
feel better.

I speak from experience. I lost my
mother, and my husband nine months
later.

Source: http://hubpages.com/hub/Death-Will-Knock

No comments:

Blog Archive

The Writer

The Writer
Word Master-Pieces

Labels